How to send personalised emails in bulk using Microsoft Word
Have you been tasked with sending out personalised emails that all kind of say the same thing but with different names and addresses? Impress your bosses and save your time with this nifty little hack.
- Open a word document and type (or paste in if you’re feeling fancy) your email.
- Go to the ‘Mailings’ tab and select ‘Email’ from the ‘Start Mail Merge’ drop down in the top navigation bar.
- Next click ‘Select Recipients’ and choose either ‘Type a new list’ or ‘Use an existing list’ from the drop down menu.
- Insert the name of the recipient using the ‘Insert Merge Field’ button. Then press ‘Preview results’
- Press ‘Finish and Merge’ and select ‘Send Email messages’ from the dropdown.
- A box will appear, type in your subject for the subject line of your email and press okay to send via outlook.
- Make a cup of tea and sit back whilst enjoying all that free time!
You can also watch this short Video with instructions on how to send personalised emails in bulk!
Get more tips and tricks here, or get in touch for further support!