How to create your own one-click toolbar in Microsoft word
Is there a feature you find yourself using a lot, but that it takes a while to find within Microsoft Word’s menu options? With the Quick Access feature, you can add a button to the Quick Access bar on your app that takes you straight to it!
- Click on the drop-down arrow in the Quick Access toolbar (the blue toolbar at the top of the screen)
- If the function you’re looking for isn’t in the list of common options, click on ‘More commands’ at the bottom of the menu
- In the drop-down list, select the tab your function is found under.
- Then, find your button in the list and click the ‘Add >>’ button.
- Your new button will now be added to the toolbar, and you’ll never need to hunt around for it again!
Alternatively, you can watch our instructional video below.